Thursday 11 December 2014

Frankie Magazine

So there I was in the Bury St Edmunds WHSmiths on the hunt for Oh Comely magazine (check out my Oh Comely post Here), which I've still not found - boo!!! We gave up and were just about to leave when I found something else... 
the unicorn of the magazine world - 
Frankie Magazine
Now, what you've gotta understand something, Frankie magazine is hard to come by (it's Australian). I've wanted to read this mag for a while (at least three years or so), but I just couldn't get my hands on a copy (yeah, I know I could just subscribe - but where's the fun in that). On a recent trip to London I finally got my hands on a copy - Issue 60. I was so pleased with myself and read it cover to cover on the train back to Norwich. But, I figured that was it. I was resigned to the fact that I wouldn't get to read another copy (unless I took a trip to Magma). But, there it was... Issue 61, just sitting there looking back at me. Oh and I'm loving it... 
This issue is jam packed with so much great humour, the most interesting articles, beautiful artwork and illustrations. 
If you ever manage to get your hands on a copy... buy it, you'll love it! 

Posted by K

No comments:

Post a Comment